• The belief in the promise of America and the goodness of the American people – that the roots of our society are found in strong families, personal faith, solid communities and love of country.
• The belief in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all citizens regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
• The belief that free enterprise, the entrepreneurial spirit and individual initiative have brought this nation unprecedented economic growth and great prosperity.
• The belief that the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical services which the citizenry cannot provide for themselves.
• The belief that government must be efficient, practice fiscal responsibility and provide full accountability to the taxpayer.
• The belief that government’s first and foremost responsibility is to protect and defend its citizens, and that only a strong America can remain a free America.
• The belief that Americans value our national strength, while still working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
• The belief that the most effective, responsible and responsive government is that government closest to the people.
• The belief that these concepts are the foundation of our nation and that the Republican Party is committed to their preservation and translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.